What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A Video Training Program That Helps People Crush Procrastination
- The ONE thing you need to do to eliminate procrastination from your life FOREVER
- If you want to beat procrastination and create the life you’ve always wanted
- Ignite Your Inner Drive And Finally Create The Life You’ve Always Wanted
- PLUS, how to tap into an unlimited source of drive and motivation
- Why Willpower DOESN’T work and what you should use instead
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Anthony Fernando’s Focus Formula scores 72.08/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.anthonyfernando.com/content/home.php, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: anthonyfernando.com you’ll also be taken through to anthonyfernando.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)